MATCHNow, a Cboe Global Markets Company, operates Canada’s largest equity ATS and dark pool, accounting for approximately 5% of Canadian volume traded. A primary goal of MATCHNow is to provide price improvement versus the protected NBBO for Canadian investors. In 2019, MATCHNow facilitated the street with $170 Million in price improvement. Cboe acquired MATCHNow in August 2020 from Virtu Financial, Inc. To learn more about that transaction, click here.
The Four Pillars of MATCHNow
- Price Improvement for Active Order Flow
- MATCHNow sources the most price improvement in Canada for investors
- 90% of the value traded on MATCHNow occurs at midpoint
- As Canada’s largest dark pool for equity securities, MATCHNow facilitates liquidity when you don’t want to show your intentions on a lit venue.
- Internalization Engine
- MATCHNow facilitates a broker-priority match, even when you choose to print under anonymous (broker 001)
Channel your diverse order flow to MATCHNow and benefit from free unintentional crosses.